33 Options · Game Version: Epic/Steam v1.0-v1.0.16+ · Last Updated: 2021.04.10
Num 1 - Infinite Health
Num 2 - Infinite Shield
Num 3 - Infinite Ammo
Num 4 - No Reload
Num 5 - Infinite Grenades
Num 6 - Action Skills No Cooldown
Num 7 - Super Accuracy
Num 8 - No Recoil
Num 9 - Rapid Fire
Num 0 - Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 - Weapons No Overheat
Ctrl+Num 2 - Vehicles Infinite Boost
Ctrl+Num 3 - Battle Suit Infinite Fuel
Ctrl+Num 4 - Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 5 - Learn Skills Without Skill Points
Ctrl+Num 6 - Super Speed
Ctrl+Num 7 - Slow Motion
Ctrl+Num 8 - Super Jump
Ctrl+Num 9 - Teleport To Waypoint Location
Alt+Num 1 - Edit Money
Alt+Num 2 - Edit Eridium
Alt+Num 3 - Edit Golden Key
Alt+Num 4 - Edit Guardian Tokens
Alt+Num 5 - Edit Inventory Size
Alt+Num 6 - Max Drop Rate
Alt+Num 7 - High Legendary Drop Rate
Alt+Num 8 - Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 9 - Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys
Alt+Num 0 - Enemy Drop Item Level Set To Player Level
F6 - Money Multiplier
F7 - Exp Multiplier
F8 - Damage Multiplier (Player To Enemies)
F9 - Damage Multiplier (Enemies To Player)
- "Infinite Health" and "Infinite Shield" take effect when you take damage; "Infinite Ammo" will set your ammo to max (exact value depends on the weapons); "Infinite Grenades" takes effect when you use grenades.
- "Infinite Health" also works for your battle suit and vehicle.
- While driving vehicles, don't activate "Super Damage/One Hit Kill", as it will also one hit kills your vehicle. You can use damage multiplier if needed, but you would also need to use "Infinite Health" to keep your vehicle health full.
- "Infinite Exp" takes effect when you gain Exp; Also works on guardian exp.
- "Learn Skills Without Skill Points" will set your skill point to zero so you won't see the annoying message that tells you to spend unused skill points.
- "Edit Money", "Edit Eridium", and "Edit Golden Key": After activated, open inventory to see the values change.
- "Edit Eridium": You need to obtain at least one Eridium for it to work.
- "Edit Golden Key": You need to obtain at least one Golden Key for it to work. To get golden keys early in the game, use the shift code (enter it in Main/Pause menu-Social-Shift) ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H to receive 3 golden keys.
- "Edit Guardian Tokens": Open guardian level screen to see the value changes. You may want to set it to 0 afterward to avoid the game keep telling you to spend remaining tokens.
- "Max Drop Rate": While activated, every enemy will drop 7-10 items. Note: this option does not affect item rarity.
- "High Legendary Drop Rate": While activated, each item dropped from enemies will have 10%-20% chance of being a legendary item.
2021.04.10: Update for v1.0.16 game version.
2021.01.22: Update for v1.0.15 game version.
2020.11.26: Update for v1.0.14 game version; Added "Enemy Drop Item Level Set To Player Level" and "Damage Multiplier (Enemies To Player)" options.
2020.06.28: Update for v1.0.10 game version.
2020.04.24: Update for v1.0.8 game version.
2020.03.26: Update for v1.0.7 game version.
2020.03.13: Update for Steam version; Changed "Infinite Inventory Size" to "Edit Inventory Size" option and limit max 200 slots for inventory because having too many items in inventory will lag/freeze the game when accessing inventory.
2020.02.14: Update for v1.0.6 game version.
2019.12.12: Update for v1.0.5 game version.
2019.11.21: Update for v1.0.4 game version.
2019.11.01: Added "Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys" option, if you're unable to redeem shift code in order to use "Edit Golden Key" option. You can use this option instead.
2019.10.24: Update for v1.0.3 game version.
2019.10.04: Update for v1.0.2 game version; The game finally has a proper guardian level limit (850 is the official max level) that doesn't freeze the game itself, so I removed the guardian level limit on trainer.
1. Added "Stealth Mode" options.
2. Fixed an issue where the guardian level limit does not reset the level if it goes above 750 in v1.0.1 game version.
2019.09.26: Update for v1.0.1 game version.
1. Added "Infinite Inventory Size", "Max Drop Rate", "High Legendary Drop Rate" Options.
2. Increase the guardian level limit when using exp options to level 750. The limit will go away if you close the trainer, but be sure don't go above guardian level 850, otherwise your guardian exp will overflow and become negative.
1. Added "Edit Guardian Tokens" option.
2. Fixed problem where "Infinite Exp" will reset your guardian level to 1 if you got too many exp. You can fix this problem if you already encountered by using the new version "Infinite Exp".