FLiNG

Alt+Num 8 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 9 – Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys

F6 – Money Multiplier
F7 – Exp Multiplier
F8 – Damage Multiplier

Notes
  1. “Infinite Health” and “Infinite Shield” take effect when you take damage; “Infinite Ammo” will set your ammo to max (exact value depends on the weapons); “Infinite Grenades” takes effect when you use grenades.
  2. “Infinite Health” also works for your battle suit and vehicle.
  3. While driving vehicles, don’t activate “Super Damage/One Hit Kill”, as it will also one hit kills your vehicle. You can use damage multiplier if needed, but you would also need to use “Infinite Health” to keep your vehicle health full.
  4. “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp; Also works on guardian exp.
  5. “Learn Skills Without Skill Points” will set your skill point to zero so you won’t see the annoying message that tells you to spend unused skill points.
  6. “Edit Money”, “Edit Eridium”, and “Edit Golden Key”: After activated, open inventory to see the values change.
  7. “Edit Eridium”: You need to obtain at least one Eridium for it to work.
  8. “Edit Golden Key”: You need to obtain at least one Golden Key for it to work. To get golden keys early in the game, use the shift code (enter it in Main/Pause menu-Social-Shift) ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H to receive 3 golden keys.
  9. “Edit Guardian Tokens”: Open guardian level screen to see the value changes. You may want to set it to 0 afterward to avoid the game keep telling you to spend remaining tokens.
  10. “Max Drop Rate”: While activated, every enemy will drop 7-10 items. Note: this option does not affect item rarity.
  11. “High Legendary Drop Rate”: While activated, each item dropped from enemies will have 10%-20% chance being a legendary item.
Updates

2019.11.01: Added “Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys” option, if you’re unable to redeem shift code in order to use “Edit Golden Key” option. You can use this option instead.

Download

370 Responses

1. Avatar Anon says:

Very well done! Stable work and easy to handle. Thank you very much for that!

It would be so nice to mod the shield cap.

Greez n cheerz

2. Avatar Jll says:

dmg multiply can be fixed 2/4/8/16 four choices, dragging not so handy

3. Avatar Raider says:

High Legendary Drop Rate doesnt seem to work anymore. Figured i’d give some feed back.
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00002DA0
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000162D7D000
    Bytes Searched: 557.50 MB

Signature: 66 0F 6E C0 48 8D 45 ** C7 45 ** 01 00 00 00 48 89 FF FF FF FF

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.2 Plus 30 Trainer
    OK

• Avatar Raider says:

Never Mind i was a bit to hasty. I had the tool running for like a week.

Quick reboot of my Windows 10, command is working again.

False alarm, sorry.

4. Avatar d00msay3r3 says:

First, let me say THANK YOU! Love the trainer. Is it possible to include a way to edit the keys? I have a Ducky One+mini tkl keyboard and there is no numpad keys. This style keyboard has gotten very popular recently and I’m sure others in the gaming community especially might be in my position. If it’s not too much work can you make a way to edit keys? I know you can just windows key out and flip a switch on the trainer itself but I’d like to do this without leaving game especially for teleporting to waypoint. Thanks in advance if this is possible!

5. Avatar NB says:

I tried to use this but if I run it before Epic Launcher, then it shuts the trainer down and deletes the instance from wherever I had it (downloads, desktop, wherever) or at least the exe disappears from where I put it. If I have the game running and then try to start the trainer then it shuts the game down and deletes the exe instance the same.
    Any ideas?

6. Avatar featbuz says:

Seems legendary is only grenade mode and eridian artefact, doesn’t it ?

7. Avatar quadZe says:

An amazing trainer – good job! Any chance to add an option to unlock all cosmetics (heads & skins)?

8. Avatar Ravengard says:

Hi, is it possible to add a multiboxing option 🙂 Would really like that 🙂 Great job so far and thanks for the trainers.

9. Avatar Steph says:

Seems to only work for me in offline mode. Going online kinda gave me the address not found error

• Avatar ShardEye says:

It works online, it’s just that a lot of the options only seem to work if you’re the lead.

10. Avatar GxD Salvo says:

Needs a update ty in advance

11. Avatar Nikolas says:

add infinite time mission.

12. Avatar Xprt Swipr says:

What did you code this with?

13. Avatar Bob says:

Works even with the recent update of BL3.
    Sad story: I had about 1000 legendary drops and not a single infinity pistol… not your fault, though! 😉

14. Avatar Kenneth Durbin says:

Great product!

15. Avatar Khobadan says:

How on earth do you move the sliders ? 🙂

16. Avatar Daniel says:

my game freeze if I die while using the mod o.o

17. Avatar Nico says:

Game had 5 GB update today any fixes needed?

18. Avatar Nikolas says:

update pls

19. Avatar d00msay3r3 says:

I think we need an update for Halloween? Trainer crashes every time i try to unlock inf inventory now

20. Avatar Spud says:

Trainer crashes every time i try to unlock inf inventory.
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00005ED4
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000165AAA000
    Bytes Searched: 602.67 MB

Signature: 8B 81 ** ** 00 00 C3 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.2 Plus 30 Trainer
    OK

21. Avatar bubba666 says:

Same problem here infinite inventory wont work since patch. It needs an update. Thank you.

22. Avatar Lucas says:

Can you add a skill point amount editor? im stuck with 129 skill points when resetting at the terminal, i just want to go back to 48

23. Avatar Ed says:

Infinite inventory gives me error….is there a fix for this

24. Avatar Khobadan says:

Looks like teleporting doesn’t work anymore

Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00000360
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000165AAA000
    Bytes Searched: 602.68 MB

Signature: 0F 10 88 ** ** 00 00 8B ** ** ** 00 00 0F 28 C1 0F C6 C1 ** 31

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.3 Plus 30 Trainer
    OK

25. Avatar Silent says:

how do i download this?

26. Avatar uniformed gamer says:

can someone smarter than me tell me what to do with the rar file for the update.

27. Avatar Lewd_zero_two says:

Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00003464
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000165AAA000
    Bytes Searched: 602.67 MB

Signature: 8B 81 ** ** 00 00 C3 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.2 Plus 30 Trainer
    OK

28. Avatar Alex says:

10/26 and my antivirus scan will not let me download the update due to a virus. I thought you should know.

29. Avatar Nikolas says:

add freeze time mission,there are secondary missions to make timed deliveries.

30. Avatar Genetic Tavi says:

Been using this for a while and it’s been working perfectly, until yesterday when Windows prevented me from launching it saying it contained a virus. When I checked on Windows Defender it told me there were two separate Trojans in the program. This is especially strange since I’d been using this version for a couple days before this happened

31. Avatar Ruh Roh says:

Same as Genetic Tavi. Windows flags the file as a severe trojan. Any updates?

32. Avatar PadainFain says:

Current version is detected as: Gen:[email protected] by Bitdefender.
    Moreover the URL hosting the archive is flagged as malicious too.

33. Avatar Khobadan says:

Would pet infinite health be possible ?

34. Avatar Lucky says:

Can you change Infinite Inventory Size to Edit Inventory as I have 650 items now and am unable to selecet any of them as this inventory size makes the game menus choke.
    I don’t know what the cut off number is.
    I would love to be able to roll back the inventory to say 100 or so.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

It’s not the inventory size that makes the game menus choke, it’s having too many items causes this problem. You need to drop some items.

• Avatar Lucky says:

I actually have 950 inventory items right now and the program seems unable to process them all – it actually hangs while trying to process them so thererore I am unable to drop them.

35. Avatar Agendo says:

Any chance you can add something which makes all weapons drop with anointed perks?

36. Avatar Sehiko says:

Would it be possible to get a way to set the number of skill points you actually have left instead of having an infinity ?
    I’d like to go back legit but i can’tt cause i have 100 skill point.

37. Avatar Phil says:

Excellent trainer. Just a quick question : could it be possible to have a multiplayer for the legendary instead of just maxing the drop rate ?

38. Avatar nyaa says:

No Recoil and Super Accuracy doesn’t work…

39. Avatar clops says:

It’s works thx

40. Avatar Adobo says:

uhmm hello..I’m trying to edit the golden keys but I still arrive at 0. is there to get the keys to work? thankss

• Avatar Adobo says:

Tried changing the money and it works but the keys still doens’t tho : ( but thankss for the hack thoo

• Avatar Adobo says:

So I read about the logging in into shift but cracks doesn’t enable us to connect to the internet right? Soooo I dont know what to do now

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Added “Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys” option, you can use this option instead.

41. Avatar Cobolt78 says:

Thanks for the great trainer, I really like the editable cheats so i can make it not so over powered but not as grindy with the little spare time I have to play the game. I became a Patreon supporter because of it 🙂
    Thanks again and keep up the good work

42. Avatar Edko says:

Some tips how can i get golden key when i’ve played cracked version??? thanks.

43. Avatar Kanamexiii says:

I didn’t see this option

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Alt+Num 9, make sure you’re using the correct version of trainer (v1.0-v1.0.3 Plus 31 Trainer).

44. Avatar Lei Keylosh says:

Best trainer maker on the internet, hands down. Thank you so much for the hard work!

45. Avatar samrat says:

unlimited granade cause crash my game, now everytime i boot up my game its keep crashing, please help

46. Avatar tinbin says:

cheers for update

47. Avatar Lordlance says:

Cannot set remote thread error code 5… Is there a solution?

48. Avatar carlos says:

Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 000020CC
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000165AAB000
    Bytes Searched: 602.62 MB

Signature: 48 89 C1 0F 28 CE E8 ** ** ** ** 48 8D ** ** ** 00 00 E8 ** ** ** ** 48 89 ** E8

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.3 Plus 31 Trainer
    Aceptar
    —————————

Any help? doesnt work for me at all

49. Avatar roslayu says: