FLiNG

Alt+Num 8 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 9 – Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys

F6 – Money Multiplier
F7 – Exp Multiplier
F8 – Damage Multiplier

Notes
  1. “Infinite Health” and “Infinite Shield” take effect when you take damage; “Infinite Ammo” will set your ammo to max (exact value depends on the weapons); “Infinite Grenades” takes effect when you use grenades.
  2. “Infinite Health” also works for your battle suit and vehicle.
  3. While driving vehicles, don’t activate “Super Damage/One Hit Kill”, as it will also one hit kills your vehicle. You can use damage multiplier if needed, but you would also need to use “Infinite Health” to keep your vehicle health full.
  4. “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp; Also works on guardian exp.
  5. “Learn Skills Without Skill Points” will set your skill point to zero so you won’t see the annoying message that tells you to spend unused skill points.
  6. “Edit Money”, “Edit Eridium”, and “Edit Golden Key”: After activated, open inventory to see the values change.
  7. “Edit Eridium”: You need to obtain at least one Eridium for it to work.
  8. “Edit Golden Key”: You need to obtain at least one Golden Key for it to work. To get golden keys early in the game, use the shift code (enter it in Main/Pause menu-Social-Shift) ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H to receive 3 golden keys.
  9. “Edit Guardian Tokens”: Open guardian level screen to see the value changes. You may want to set it to 0 afterward to avoid the game keep telling you to spend remaining tokens.
  10. “Max Drop Rate”: While activated, every enemy will drop 7-10 items. Note: this option does not affect item rarity.
  11. “High Legendary Drop Rate”: While activated, each item dropped from enemies will have 10%-20% chance being a legendary item.
Updates

2020.06.28: Update for v1.0.10 game version.

Download

File Date added File size Downloads
zip Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.10.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-06-28 03:24 809 KB 16002
zip Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.8.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-04-26 08:17 808 KB 63816
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.7.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-03-26 16:59 704 KB 32936
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.6.Plus.31.Trainer.Updated-FLiNG 2020-03-13 19:49 686 KB 22204
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.6.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-02-14 06:14 685 KB 13586
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.5.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-12-12 19:44 684 KB 29945
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.4.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-21 18:21 685 KB 25949
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.3.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-01 15:01 683 KB 43677

777 Responses

1. Avatar misha55 says:

1.0.7 not worked, bug.

2. Avatar Ronald says:

Hey is it possible for you to create a trainer for one piece pirate warriors 4?

3. Avatar Nikolas says:

Thx.:)
    Die Young pls.

4. Avatar kratos says:

GENERATION ZERO ANNIVERSARY PLEASE

5. Avatar Shadow says:

New Version v1.0.7 is Buggy Dont Work Always Crashing at Windows 8.1 dont startet the programm pls hot fixit thx for all who have this problem

6. Avatar Shadow says:

Hi FLinG i have testing but its Crashing again sry i hope you can fix this i love your Trainers and i search 1 for Craft The World GAme when you can make 1 for me i ever thx for you But Just First Boderlands 3 I need the 107 version

• Avatar Marshal Swan says:

No crashing for me (Steam version)
      but
      a few bugs.
      Biggest one persists after trainer is deactivated and game is relaunched. Vending machines are now empty except for a single legendary. No biggie for me (I have save backups and I don’t buy from machines much anyway hehe 🙂 ).
      Love the trainer, let me know if there is any info you need to help in fixing it FLiNG.

• Avatar jon doe says:

This bug is not exclusive to Steam and happens with the Epic store version as well.

It has also been persistent through several versions of the Trainer. In fact I don’t suspect it is a bug at all but I suspect it is Gearbox purposely screwing up our save files to deter us from using the trainer.

• Avatar Marshal Swan says:

Anti-cheat protection makes sense. First I’ve seen of it in BL3, cool to know.

• Avatar bl3 says:

Learned that it’s not a bug – it’s an ongoing event happening in BL3 until April 2. Check Borderlands twitter official account and ctrl f for “vending machines”.

7. Avatar jon doe says:

Bug Report:

Every vending machine throughout the entire game no longer sale an “Item of the Day”. They now only sale one or two legendary items. This is universal for all vending machines and all characters. Even for new characters in The Drought.

• Avatar bl3 says:

As a heads up, learned that it’s not a bug – it’s an ongoing event happening in BL3 until April 2.

Check Borderlands twitter official account and ctrl f for “vending machines”.

8. Avatar Ali says:

Is there a trainer for borderlands the pre sequel

9. Avatar Noirella says:

Is there a way to illuminate the entire map? Thanks!

10. Avatar Christophe Buire says:

Destiny 2 posible trainer bon boulot

11. Avatar Yryry says:

1.0.7 not worked, crash when started.

12. Avatar KJU says:

For those of you having issues with 1.0.7 crashing, run it in compatibility mode with admin permissions for Windows 8. Working perfectly now.

13. Avatar ATBW says:

I ran the program for a while then it disappeared. When I tried downloading it said there is a virus detected.

14. Avatar ATBW says:

Adware discovered – Program:Win32/Unwaders.A!ml

15. Avatar vince says:

hi, any way to make it unlimited bank inventory space? thanks!

16. Avatar Si1entHi11666 says:

the unlimited backpack is not working

17. Avatar Someone says:

Can you make a options to update lvl of current weapon and all skin pls ?

18. Avatar Shadow says:

FLiNG its going when i make the compatibley of windows 8 then works just this makedd or crash normaly starts not works

19. Avatar Tracker42 says:

Fast travel with Ctrl + 9 not working.

20. Avatar mgc says:

Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00004300
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000162074000
    Bytes Searched: 544.46 MB

Signature: 66 0F 6E C0 48 8D 45 ** C7 45 ** 01 00 00 00 48 89 FF FF FF FF

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.6 Plus 31 Trainer Updated
    OK

?

• Avatar mgc says:

I have this version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.6 Plus 31 Trainer Updated

Going to try with version 3 v1.0-v1.0.7.Plus.31

• Avatar mgc says:

Version 7 has no error using the legendary loot drop, was going to contact the creator. But version 7 fixed it, it seems.

21. Avatar Illi says:

High legendary drops aren’t working currently it would seem, had it on for several run throughs now with nothing dropping, only see them dropping if i turn on max drop rate, which wasn’t needed prior to 1.0.7.

22. Avatar Shadow says:

The legendary high droprate works at me but just at version 10.7 at 1.06 doesnt works i dont now why

23. Avatar Marshal Swan says:

Hey FLiNG, in the next update could you increase the hp in the infinite health cheat? I use it when I need to get somewhere in a vehicle, but in TVHM @ lvl 57 99,999 health is only about 15%, so vehicles are burning pretty bad. Still works, but not aesthetically pleasing with the flames going.

Thanks for another great trainer (and sorry again for the vending machine event confusion).

24. Avatar Rich says:

Hey, thanks for the awesome trainer! The only issue I’m having is with inventory size; it doesn’t seem to be working.

25. Avatar T4nK_G1rL says:

Are you able to add edit guardian rank? Just so it matches the amount of guardian tokens you can add so it doesn’t look weird.

26. Avatar Hyutii38 says:

Having an issue with all my characters, despite using the trainer on just one save, having their action skill appear miniature/tiny. any fix for that?

27. Avatar Ilya Brezhnev says:

спасибо

28. Avatar Jonathan W says:

when ever I try to run v1.0.7, mcafee keeps removing the program. On the internet, it said that was firewall but turning that off temporarily did not stop this issue.

29. Avatar runsrr says:

Can you add a trainer to edit the time of day like if I wanted to always be morning in the game. Is that possible to do?

30. Avatar TheGhost says:

“Super Accuracy” doesn’t actually do anything can this be fixed?

31. Avatar Yoshiyo says:

Hi, does the “infinite exp” automatically turn off when there is a new level cap?

32. Avatar shashank says:

works with coop?

• Avatar Marshal Swan says:

Technically, everything works in multiplayer, but you then venture into territories of ethics and potentially being reported for cheating.
      Personally, I only use this for the increased leg. when I am farming, and infinite ammo when I’m feeling too lazy to go around gathering ammo; both I only do while playing single player.

If you were to use a trainer or cheat engine in any multiplayer game, you do run the risk of being banned from multiplayer in nearly any game (and again, there are questions of ethics related to elevating your game comparative to others. If you think you need to use it in coop, I would only play with friends you know, or set the settings very low, so as to not arouse suspicion; ie. if you use the damage multiplier, I would only use a very moderate setting like 1.2, 1.5. Keep it low so as to not draw attention. If you go in hot banging out one shots on everything around you, people will definitely notice and a report of cheating is nearly guaranteed.

33. Avatar Roena says:

It doesn’t seem to be as legendary as before:

Alt+Num 6 – Max Drop Rate
    Alt+Num 7 – High Legendary Drop Rate

34. Avatar Darkpaw1 says:

I keep getting a virus on Mcafee as well.

35. Avatar Somewhat says:

Hey, when I use the “Learn skill without skill points” feature and then reset my skill points, it says I have 121 to spend. I can’t reset it to 0. If I spend all but some of my skill points and have some left over, I can’t remove the message on screen saying I have skill points to spend.

• Avatar Somewhat says:

Nevermind, I just noticed that I have to keep the feature turned on, reset points, and then start placing skills again. Only on skill click will they be reset to 0

36. Avatar Matt says:

This trainer is fantastic. I really appreciate the precision some of the options have. However, it would be great if you could either decouple the bank and inventory slot size tweaks so we can get at least 300 bank slots like the regular game has now with all storage upgrades, or allow the size of both to hit 300 or preferably a high number. The game seems stable when my inventory is full at 200, but then again I have a good pc. I understand that not everyone may be so lucky, but I’d appreciate being free to see just how big my inventory can get before it really hinders game performance, and then sticking with that. Once I hit the end of the main story and can finally do loot runs with everyone dropping level 57 gear I’d really like more staging space to sort through my hauls, sell off the less impressive gear, and store the best items. Class mods in particular could be a pain if I try out the other 3 characters and consequently store class mods and class specific anointed gear. Even now spamming the golden chest and checking vendors and the slots has quickly filled out my storage space. Would’ve been great if the devs had made character specific containers or something for even more space to store gear.

37. Avatar J dawgg says:

Hey, was wondering if you had any plans to include an item leveler. For example, a feature like “Set current items to current level”

That way, if I have level 50 items equipped, they get leveled up to 57 or something. I hate that I have lots of good gear at level 50 that I can’t use now…

38. Avatar Johnny Walker says:

Is it possible to add a remove exp points to bring them back to the normal 55 point system.

39. Avatar Sandra says:

Maxing your backpack to 100 maxes your bank to 100. I have 300 slots in my bank.

40. Avatar Marshal Swan says:

Hey FLiNG, the newest patch to the game has made enough shifts in the code that the trainer gets an error message when trying to engage options. I’m sure you are already aware, but I’d be super appreciative if you dropped an update when you have time. Thx again for an awesome trainer mate.

41. Avatar Marshal Swan says:

Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00000260
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000164E43000
    Bytes Searched: 590.27 MB

Signature: F3 0F 10 88 ** ** 00 00 84 ** 74 ** 80 FB 02 76 ** 80 FB 03 74

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.7 Plus 31 Trainer
    OK
    —————————
    Sorry, forgot to include this.

42. Avatar Jfarb says:

Some parts of the trainer broke due to the new cartel and mayhem 2.0 update

43. Avatar Beltrina says:

Version 1.0.7 worked perfectly, fantastic program, after Steam updates will be needed version 1.0.8.

44. Avatar Cratebasman says:

1.0.7 not working

45. Avatar Neiloy says:

need to update the trainer xD

46. Avatar B says:

UPDATE! NEW PATCH 23.04.2020

47. Avatar Gustavo says:

Hey Fling, thanks for your hard work, BL3 needs a new update for 04/23

48. Avatar JD says:

Hopefully the linkage in the trainer between backpack and bank size can be fixed so we can use the new bank size limit (or at least increase the backpack limit to 300).

49. Avatar Rh says:

is there gonna be a new update released for the mayhem 2.0?

50. Avatar GS says:

Hello, I can activate certain functions in the Trainer

Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 000011EC
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000163951000
    Bytes Searched: 569.33 MB

Signature: 0F 28 F9 48 89 CE 48 85 ** 75 ** E8 ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** 48 85 C0 0F 84

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.7 Plus 31 Trainer