Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Shield
Num 3 – Infinite Ammo
Num 4 – Infinite Grenades
Num 5 – No Reload
Num 8 – Rapid Fire
Num 7 – Energy Weapons Infinite Ammo
Num 8 – Energy Weapons No Cooldown
Num 8 – Infinite Flashlight Battery
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
F1 – Super Speed
F2 – Slow Motion
F3 – Super Jump
- “Infinite Ammo” takes effect when you reload ammo; “Energy Weapons Infinite Ammo” takes effect when you shoot with energy weapons.
- “Energy Weapons No Cooldown”: When activated, you may still see the cooldown animation after charged shot, but you can shoot again immediately without waiting for it to cooldown.
- “Super Jump”: You may receive fall damage, you should use it with Infinite Health or Infinite Shield enabled.
This game uses EasyAntiCheat protection, in order to launch this game without EAC, please follow these instructions:
1. Launch the game from steam, you’ll see two options.
2. Select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled (Mods and Limited Services).
Windows Store Version:
1. Open start menu, search for Halo
2. Look for the result named Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled (Mods and Limited Services) and launch it.
Note this trainer is for Halo: CE Anniversary only. If you’re looking for trainers for other titles in Halo: The Master Chief Collection, please check: https://flingtrainer.com/tag/halo-the-master-chief-collection/