Note: Offline mode only.
Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num – – Invincible/Immune To All Damages
Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
Num 3 – Max Sharpness
Num 4 – Infinite Item Pouch Items
Num 5 – Infinite Slinger Ammo
Num 6 – Mantles No Cooldown
Num 7 – Set Game Speed
Num 8 – One Hit Destroy Body Parts
Num 9 – One Hit Wound (Easy Capture)
Num 0 – One Hit Kill
Num . – 100% Critical Hit
Num + – Super Weapon Elemental Effects
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Zenny
Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit Research Points
Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite Lucky Vouchers
Ctrl+Num 4 – Edit Item Quantity (Item Box)
Ctrl+Num 5 – No Equipment Upgrade Requirement
Ctrl+Num 6 – No Equipment Forge Requirement
Ctrl+Num 7 – No Equipment Augmentation Requirement
Ctrl+Num 8 – Max Palico Level
Ctrl+Num 9 – Max Palico Gadget Proficiency
Ctrl+Num 0 – Max Tailraiders Level
Ctrl+Num . – Palico Gadgets No Cooldown
Ctrl+Num + – Discover All Monsters On Map
Ctrl+Num – – Stealth Mode
Ctrl+Home – Infinite Buff Duration
Ctrl+PageUp – Show Monster Health (Lock On)
Ctrl+Insert – Edit Player’s Name
Ctrl+Delete – Edit Palico’s Name
Alt+Insert – Infinite Character Edit Vouchers
Alt+Delete – Infinite Palico Edit Vouchers
Ctrl+F1 – Research Point Multiplier
Ctrl+F2 – Hunter Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+F3 – Damage Multiplier
Ctrl+F4 – Get All Rewards (Normal+Rare)
Ctrl+F5 – 10x Bonus/Expedition Rewards
Ctrl+F6 – Max Monster Research Level
Ctrl+F7 – Infinite Mantles Duration
Ctrl+F8 – Infinite Resource Gathering
Ctrl+F9 – Ignore Augmentation Slot (Master Rank)
Ctrl+F10 – Master Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+F11 – Defense Multiplier
Alt+F5 – Max Guiding Lands Region Level
Alt+F6 – Max Decoration Slots And Level
Alt+F7 – Change Hunter Rank
Alt+F8 – Change Master Rank
Alt+F9 – Infinite Investigations
Alt+F10 – Edit Guiding Lands Lures
Alt+F11 – Max Decoration Skill Level
Alt+F12 – Easy Unlock Armor Set Skill
Alt+Num 1 – Long Sword: Max Spirit Gauge
Alt+Num 2 – Great Sword: Instant Charge
Alt+Num 3 – Hammer: Quick Charge
Alt+Num 4 – Charge Blade: Max Charge
Alt+Num 5 – Switch Axe: Amped State
Alt+Home – Switch Axe: Max Charge
Alt+Num 6 – Gunlance: No Reload
Alt+Num 7 – Gunlance: No Overheat
Alt+Num 8 – Bow: Instant Charge
Alt+Num 9 – Dual Blades: Max Demon Gauge
Alt+Num 0 – Insect Glaive: Infinite Extract Duration
Alt+Num . – All Bowguns: No Reload
Alt+Num + – All Bowguns: No Deviation
Alt+Num – – Heavy Bowgun: Rapid Fire
Alt+PageUp – All Bowguns: Ignore Range (Best Damage)
- “Infinite Health” locks your health at max, but if you receive damage more than your max health in one hit, you will still be dead. You can also use “Invincible/Immune To All Damages” for better effects (you won’t be hit).
- “Infinite Item Pouch Items” works for consumables and ammo (for ammo, you need to open item pouch to take effect).
- “Equipment Upgrade Requirement” does not work for armors, you can use “Edit Item Quantity (Item Box)” to get upgrade materials for armors.
- “Max Palico Level”, “Max Palico Gadget Proficiency”, “Max Tailraiders Level” take effects when you complete a mission.
- “Max Monster Research Level” takes effect when research progress increases (e.g. track footprints, kill, capture, break parts, etc).
- “Heavy Bowgun: Rapid Fire” only works for the special ammo (Wyvernheart).
- “Show Monster Health (Lock On)” only work in DirectX 11 windowed/borderless windowed fullscreen mode. It will not work in exclusive fullscreen mode or DirectX 12.
- “Change Hunter Rank” and “Hunter Exp Multiplier”: You hunter rank is locked until you beat the main story. These options only work after you finished the main story. Note there are level caps at lv29 and lv49, you’ll need to complete specific missions in order to break the level cap.
- “Change Master Rank” and “Master Exp Multiplier”: Your master rank is locked until you beat the iceborne story, this option only work after you finished the iceborne story. Note there are level caps at lv49, lv69 and lv99, you’ll need to complete specific missions in order to break the level cap.
- “Max Guiding Lands Region Level” takes effect when you slay a monster in guiding lands.
- “Max Decoration Slots And Level” temporary unlocks all equipment decoration slots, when this option disabled, slots will restore to normal, but the decorations you already put in the slots will still have effects.
- “Defense Multiplier” reduces the damage you receive, it does not affect you actual defense stat.
- “Change Hunter Rank” only accept values between 16 and 999 (lv1-15 is set by story progress); “Change Master Rank” only accept values between 24 and 999 (lv1-23 is set by story progress).
- “Infinite Investigations” takes effect when you start an investigation mission.
- “Easy Unlock Armor Set Skill”: You only need one piece of armor to unlock its armor set skill.
- “Max Decoration Skill Level” takes effect when you select decorations in set decorations menu. Note this option is not permanent, skill levels will reset after restarting the game. To make it work a gain, go to set decorations menu again and select the decorations (you don’t need to change them).
- “Edit Player’s Name” and “Edit Palico’s Name”: After activating these options, save your game and reload the save file to see the names change. Note: the maximum length for character/palico’s name is 24 bytes in utf8 encoding (24 English letters/8-12 Unicode characters).
- “Infinite Character Edit Vouchers” and “Infinite Palico Edit Vouchers”: Your actual vouchers will still be used (if you have any), but you can edit character/palico even if you don’t have any vouchers. These options are not permanent, when they are disabled, the number of vouchers will restore to normal.
2020.02.10: Added “Infinite Character Edit Vouchers” and “Infinite Palico Edit Vouchers” options.
2020.02.09: Added “Edit Player’s Name” and “Edit Palico’s Name” options (read notes).
2020.02.06: Update for v20200205 (v402862/v11.50.00) game version.
1. Added “All Bowguns: Ignore Range (Best Damage)” option.
2. Separated “Switch Axe: Max Charge” from “Switch Axe: Amped State” to avoid problem when using certain moves.
3. Updated “Max Decoration Skill Level”, now it will also work for the second skill (if available).
4. Updated “Easy Unlock Armor Set Skill”, now it won’t affect armors that don’t have any armor set skill.
5. “Damage Multiplier” and “Defense Multiplier” can now go below 1.0.
2020.01.28: Added “Max Decoration Skill Level” and “Easy Unlock Armor Set Skill” options.
2020.01.27: Changed “Infinite Guiding Lands Lures” to “Edit Guiding Lands Lures” option; Update for v20200126 (v401727) game version; Closing the trainer will no longer close the game, you should be able to close the game normally with this game version.
2020.01.20: Added 2 more variants of the trainer, which may or may not solve the issues some people have, it’s for testing.
2020.01.18: Added “Infinite Investigations” and “Infinite Guiding Lands Lures” options.
2020.01.16: Update for v20200116 (v400974) game version.
1. Updated “Infinite Mantles Duration” option, now should work for all mantles.
2. Now closing the trainer will also close the game because you won’t be able to close the game normally when using trainer (you will be reminded before the game close, make sure to save your game).
1. Added “Change Master Rank” and “Infinite Mantles Duration” options.
2. Updated “No Equipment Augmentation Requirement” option to work for custom upgrades.
3. Updated “Change Hunter Rank” and “Infinite Items (Item Box)” options to allow custom value input.
2020.01.12: Added “Defense Multiplier”, “Max Guiding Lands Region Level”, “Max Decoration Slots And Level” options.
1. Added “Infinite Resource Gathering”, “Ignore Augmentation Slot (Master Rank)”, “Master Exp Multiplier” options.
2. Updated “No Equipment Augmentation Requirement” to work for master rank weapons.
2020.01.10 (3): Added weapon options.
1. Added everything back except weapon options (they will be added in the next update).
2. Added “No Equipment Augmentation Requirement” and “Hunter Exp Multiplier” options.
3. “Infinite Items (Item Box)” now works for all items in item box.
2020.01.10 (1): Added more options. This updated version is experimental, it may freeze/crash your game, if it does not work for you, you can use the more stable +8 version.
2020.01.09: Added more options. This updated version is experimental, it may freeze/crash your game, if it does not work for you, you can use the more stable +8 version.
If the game freezes when activating cheat options, try to restart and activate cheat options in main menu before loading your character.