27 Options · Game Version: v1.0+ · Last Updated: 2021.05.01
Num 1 - God Mode/Ignore Hits
Num 2 - Infinite HP
Num 3 - Infinite MP
Num 4 - Magics: Rapid Fire
Num 5 - Magics: Instant Charge
Num 6 - Max Combo
Num 7 - Infinite Jumps
Num 8 - Infinite Buff Duration
Num 9 - Set Game Speed
Num 0 - One Hit Kill
Num . - Damage Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 1 - Edit Gold
Ctrl+Num 2 - Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 3 - Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 4 - Obtain All Consumables
Ctrl+Num 5 - Obtain All Fertilizers
Ctrl+Num 6 - Obtain All Seeds
Ctrl+Num 7 - Obtain All Vegetables & Flowers
Ctrl+Num 8 - Obtain All Fish Baits
Ctrl+Num 9 - Obtain All Fishes
Ctrl+Num 0 - Obtain All Raw Materials
Ctrl+Num . - Obtain All Words
Alt+Num 1 - Fishing: Instant Catch
Alt+Num 2 - Farming: Instant Harvest
Alt+Num 3 - 100% Rare Item Drop Rate
Alt+Num 4 - 100% Word Drop Rate
Alt+Num 5 - Display All Maps
- "Obtain All Raw Materials": Note it won't give you mutton and titanium alloy because they can bug some missions, but if you have at least some amount of them (4 mutton or 3 titanium alloys), this option will change their quantity respectively.
- "Farming: Instant Harvest": Activate before planting seeds, then you can harvest immediately after planting the seed.
- "100% Rare Item Drop Rate": When activated, enemies will drop the rarest possible items they can drop, if you need normal item drops or a mission requires normal item drops, you'll need to disable this option.
- "100% Word Drop Rate": Note each type of enemy in the same map will only drop 1 or 2 type of words, and they won't drop if you already have the words.
1. Added "Obtain All Words", "100% Rare Item Drop Rate", "100% Word Drop Rate", "Display All Maps" options.
2. Updated "Infinite HP" to work for Kaine in ending E, and updated "One Hit Kill", it will no longer one hit kill companions.
3. Updated "Farming: Instant Harvest" to work properly for flowers.
1. Added "Infinite Buff Duration" option.
2. Updated "Obtain All Raw Materials" and "Obtain All Fishes" options. Some items (Mutton, Titanium Alloy, Shaman Fish) now require having at least certain amount before taking effect on them, to avoid issues in story missions.