Num 1 - Infinite HP
Num 2 - Infinite MP
Num 3 - Skills No Cooldown
Num 4 - Can Use Awakening Skill At Any Time
Num 5 - Infinite Awakening Skill Duration
Num 6 - Infinite Food Duration
Num 7 - Set Player Speed
Num 8 - Set Jump Height
Num 9 - 100% Drop Rate
Num 0 - 100% Critical Rate
Num . - Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num + - Damage Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 1 - Infinite Money
Ctrl+Num 2 - Money Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 - Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 4 - Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 5 - Infinite Spirit Gift Points
Ctrl+Num 6 - Infinite Medicines
Ctrl+Num 7 - Infinite Materials
Ctrl+Num 8 - Infinite Spirit Fruits
Ctrl+Num 9 - Ignore Forge Weapon Requirements
Ctrl+Num 0 - Ignore Enhance Weapon Requirements
Ctrl+Num . - Ignore Enhance Weapon Slot Limit
Ctrl+Num + - Set Game Speed
- "Infinite HP", "Infinite MP": Takes effect when their values update (receive damage, attack, use skills, etc.). Only work for the player controlled character.
- "Can Use Awakening Skill At Any Time": When activated, you can use awakening skill even if the awaken gauge is not full.
- "100% Critical Rate", "Super Damage/One Hit Kill", "Damage Multiplier": Only work for the player controlled character.
- "Infinite Money": Takes effect when you gain or spend money.
- "Money Multiplier": Only works for battle reward money.
- "Infinite Exp": When activated, you gain 9999999 exp the next time you gain exp. It only takes effect once, you can use it multiple times when new characters join the team.
- "Infinite Spirit Gift Points": Takes effect when you spend gift points.
- "Infinite Medicines", "Infinite Materials", "Infinite Spirit Fruits": Only work for items you currently owned, their quantities will be set to 89.
- "Ignore Forge Weapon Requirements", "Ignore Enhance Weapon Requirements": When activated, you can forge and enhance weapons even if you don't have materials. But if you have materials, they will be used.
- "Ignore Enhance Weapon Slot Limit": When activated, you can enhance weapons even when the slots are full. Note you still won't be able to exceed the level cap of each enhancement effect.