12 Options · Game Version: v1.0 · Last Updated: 2020.04.27
Num 1 - Infinite Health
Num 2 - Infinite Armor
Num 3 - Max Mobility
Num 4 - Max Aim
Num 5 - Max Dodge
Num 6 - Max Hack
Num 7 - Infinite Will
Num 8 - Max Psy
Num 9 - Max Critical Rate
Num . - Set Game Speed
Ctrl+Num 1 - Edit Max Health
Ctrl+Num 2 - Edit Armor
Ctrl+Num 3 - Edit Mobility
Ctrl+Num 4 - Edit Aim
Ctrl+Num 5 - Edit Dodge
Ctrl+Num 6 - Edit Hack
Ctrl+Num 7 - Edit Max Will
Ctrl+Num 8 - Edit Psy
Ctrl+Num 9 - Edit Critical Rate
- Unit Editor options work for the current unit in action during battle. These options will permanently change unit's stats.
- Battle Options may also change unit's stats. If you want to restore certain stats, you can use Unit Editor options to do so.
This game supports console commands similar to XCOM 2. To enable console, please follow these steps.
- Set the game language to English (other languages may not be able to input console commands)
- Start the game with command line -allowconsole. You can do this by making a shortcut of xcom.exe and add the command line after the target field. xcom.exe is located in you game's directory\Binaries\Win64\.
- When you're in game, press ` to bring up the console.
Some useful console commands:
Add 1000 money (you can set any values)
GiveResource credits 1000
Add 1000 elerium (you can set any values)
GiveResource elerium 1000
Add 1000 intel (you can set any values)
GiveResource intel 1000
Add all resources by xxx quantity (set any values)
Get all items by xxx quantity (set any values)
Unlock all research
All units level up to max
Ghost mode (In battle)
Gode mode(In battle)
Enemies can't do action (In battle)
Kill all enemies (In battle)