FLiNG

Alt+Num 8 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 9 – Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys

F6 – Money Multiplier
F7 – Exp Multiplier
F8 – Damage Multiplier

Notes
  1. “Infinite Health” and “Infinite Shield” take effect when you take damage; “Infinite Ammo” will set your ammo to max (exact value depends on the weapons); “Infinite Grenades” takes effect when you use grenades.
  2. “Infinite Health” also works for your battle suit and vehicle.
  3. While driving vehicles, don’t activate “Super Damage/One Hit Kill”, as it will also one hit kills your vehicle. You can use damage multiplier if needed, but you would also need to use “Infinite Health” to keep your vehicle health full.
  4. “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp; Also works on guardian exp.
  5. “Learn Skills Without Skill Points” will set your skill point to zero so you won’t see the annoying message that tells you to spend unused skill points.
  6. “Edit Money”, “Edit Eridium”, and “Edit Golden Key”: After activated, open inventory to see the values change.
  7. “Edit Eridium”: You need to obtain at least one Eridium for it to work.
  8. “Edit Golden Key”: You need to obtain at least one Golden Key for it to work. To get golden keys early in the game, use the shift code (enter it in Main/Pause menu-Social-Shift) ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H to receive 3 golden keys.
  9. “Edit Guardian Tokens”: Open guardian level screen to see the value changes. You may want to set it to 0 afterward to avoid the game keep telling you to spend remaining tokens.
  10. “Max Drop Rate”: While activated, every enemy will drop 7-10 items. Note: this option does not affect item rarity.
  11. “High Legendary Drop Rate”: While activated, each item dropped from enemies will have 10%-20% chance being a legendary item.
Updates

2019.11.21: Support for v1.0.4 game version.
2019.11.01: Added “Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys” option, if you’re unable to redeem shift code in order to use “Edit Golden Key” option. You can use this option instead.

Download

File Date added File size Downloads
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.4.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-21 18:21 685 KB 19680

417 Responses

1. Avatar BabyCrowSnow says:

Fling is there any way on your end to fix pink XP bar being stuck full and no longer rolling over to the next level? Anytime I get XP my game freezes but it wont allow me to level up. Only temporary fix I have is keeping infinite XP on but this doesnt allow me to play online unless im host.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Infinite Exp sets your guardian level back to 750. You don’t need to keep it on, you can disable it once your level is set back to normal. You only get that problem when your exp overflows, which happens near level 850 or above. Also disable cloud saving if it keeps reverting your level back to 850+.

• Avatar BabyCrowSnow says:

I just disabled cloud saving but im still rank 1032. I went in with infinite XP on and killed a couple of enemies but all that happened is the XP bar went empty and now im not getting XP. Im still rank 1032 and restarting the game doesnt seem to do anything either. Not sure exactly how to get my rank back down

• Avatar BabyCrowSnow says:

Also, the problem seems to be that even with cloud saving off, the game is filling my XP bar back to full when going to a new game. I was able to get into an online game with infinite XP off and play but it was showing +300 xp and stuff but the bar remained empty. And then when I matchmaked again thinking it was fixed the bar went back to full.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Found the problem, in v1.0.1 game version changing guardian exp doesn’t restore level, trainer is updated to fix that.

• Avatar classycarnage says:

Hi Fling not sure why i can only do reply’s for now but could you add enemy damage and health modifiers i want the game to be higher damage and lower health is that possible ?

2. Avatar KING says:

i get a .rar file when i download?

3. Avatar Dhammmmmm says:

Is there a way after inf xp to unlock the locked slots in inventory? (Weapon slot, class mod, etc)

• Avatar BabyCrowSnow says:

gotta progress in story to unlock those, if you turn on game speed mod along with one shot enemies you can get through the entire story from start to finish in a couple hours, ive done it 3 times now

4. Avatar Kuze says:

Whats stealth mode?

5. Avatar Natan says:

I updated the trainer but am also stuck with a full pink bar, without progressing to the next level after 750 (tried disabling the infinite exp, still didnt work)
    It wont allow me matchmake on circle of slaughter etc as well, with a network issue popup.
    Any fixes? Could matchmake just fine before.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Close the trainer, you’re not supposed to use trainer in multiplayer mode. The guardian level limit is there to prevent your exp overflows. It also goes away if you close the trainer.

• Avatar Natan says:

Tried that as well, but it fixed after i restarted the game without the trainer.
        Thanks dude, donating to patreon rn. You deserve recognition.

6. Avatar Rainbear says:

the gold key opinion is not working….

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

You need to obtain at least one golden key first. Read the note section for how to obtain it.

7. Avatar Fetro22 says:

Is it a big request that you add the exciting “Rapid Fire” option to other famous shooting games ?

8. Avatar Nonshade says:

Update, not working anymore.

9. Avatar tinbin says:

cheers

10. Avatar Arz says:

Would it be possible to add the option to make every drop a legendary instead of only a percentage?

11. Avatar iMaBeasTi says:

My comp keeps saying your file is a virus now. 🙁

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

What antivirus you use?

• Avatar hottoto says:

how do I download this? keeps saying that it’s deleted by windows defender because a virus is detected.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

I don’t see windows defender giving detection right now, virustotal also says windows defender detects nothing. Can you give me the name it detects so I can submit the file to windows defender for review.

• Avatar hottoto says:

I’m not sure where to find that? All that it does is when I try to download the .rar from this site it says “failed – virus detected”

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Maybe try a different browser.

• Avatar iMaBeasTi says:

You still have issues downloading the trainer bro?

12. Avatar Nathan says:

Seems like the Exp Multiplier isn’t working in the latest update. Inf Hp, Grenades still do though.

13. Avatar Gamegeek says:

Can we please get a player slider to simulate 4 players in game while in solo game?. I love the teainer but going online and ruining the game is not what im after.

• Avatar iMaBeasTi says:

Simulate 4 people in a game?

• Avatar Gamegeek says:

yes as more players increase the amount of enemys.

i.e you are playing offline but want the chance of harder and more enemy’s+ increased difficulty to farm. the slider would trick the game into thinking there is 4 players when in actuality there is only 1

14. Avatar cesco says:

750 is not the cap for guardian level, something is wrong in the new version, cause picking infinite exp mode OR exp multiplier cause guardian levels not to take experience; with trainer off i’m taking normale experience as well.
    Thanks for the trainer btw, u’re the Man.

15. Avatar yeet says:

Do you have to enable infinite storage option every time you boot up the game? Really sick of this small ass inventory size, so trying to use your trainer.

16. Avatar Kodi says:

Does the super speed affect player only or everyone else?

• Avatar BabyCrowSnow says:

If you are host all mods will work and apply to everyone except infinite money and stuff, this is just my experience. I was messing around with some people that were pretty cool and I was host so I tried everything and things like super speed and jump and drop rate applied to all of them. Pretty fun tbh lol

17. Avatar mike Birney says:

Is it possible for you to make unlimited storage for the legendary storage machine next to the spawn at sanctuary?

18. Avatar Dirty Smokey says:

borderlands 3 jackpot slot machine hack are you adding it in ?

19. Avatar iMaBeasTi says:

I don’t know if it’s just me or what, but a lot of the hacks aren’t working.

20. Avatar cr1tika7 says:

Hey do you maybe have the offsets for the player coords?

21. Avatar Homura Hom Hom says:

Could you please make an option to releave the entire map?

22. Avatar Blaz3d says:

Can I still play online once I use this?

23. Avatar Cosmos says:

at a certain point unlimited backpack starts lagging the game in echo menu extremely bad any work around or fix for this?

24. Avatar VLLADL says:

Can you add a way to edit Luck (Rare Drop Rate)

25. Avatar SadinKentucky says:

Please make the trainer so the window can be resized…I can’t see the entire app on my monitor.

26. Avatar G-RED says:

Any chance you could add a damage multiplier for Iron Bear when piloting it with Moze? Or maybe just an Action Skill damage multiplier?

27. Avatar Tim Bruno says:

any way I can like change the color of the menu and stuff? I wanna make it red and black xD

28. Avatar Korra Wagner says:

The trainer stopped working for me

29. Avatar BroForce says:

The app doesn’t fit on my screen. When I try to enable DPI scaling, the app fits, but then the text is all big and wonky. Can you scale the program to be smaller, or make it so there’s a scroll bar or 2x wider and not as tall maybe?

• Avatar TskiiX says:

What is the resolution of your screen? Any 1080p or above resolution should be able to fit it.

30. Avatar Xantherium says:

Will using this trainer make it so I can’t play online anymore?

• Avatar Anon says:

I’ve played online with the trainer active with no repercussions. Offline you are fine, for online play you may get in trouble for using it while playing online (not offline) later on down the road but they aren’t doing anything about that yet.

31. Avatar arcturus says:

Any tips on ways to spend the guardian rank tokens faster?

32. Avatar roroanteng says:

make the wild eight trainer please

33. Avatar Sehiko says:

Hello would it be possible to get an awoken mod spanw rate ?

34. Avatar Robert Farrell says:

On new version, selections with ctrl+ Num are missing numbers.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Can you take a screenshot of the trainer?

• Avatar Robert Farrell says:

Downloaded twice, the selections in the middle of the trainer where you use CTRL+Num the actual numbers 1-9 are missing. Previous versions work perfect. Unable to screenshot the trainer on my desktop.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Do you have any dpi scale settings? You can take screenshot using the system built in snipping tool (just type snipping tool in start menu) or the print screen key in your keyboard.

35. Avatar mike says:

so my anti virus says this program is attempting to use a network insight bug and is blocking my access to the trainer is there a reason for it?

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

False positive. You can scan the trainer with any online multi scanners and check the results from dozens of anti viruses, this should give you an idea whether it’s false positive or not.

36. Avatar greeny187 says:

Possible to add in an option for INF HEALTH for Pet?

37. Avatar jc says:

any way to roll back some of the FL4K changes (i.e. cooldown on leave not trace, fade away duration and crit bonus)?

38. Avatar Джон says:

Здарова! Почему не работают функции связанные с мультиплеером в мультиплеере ?

39. Avatar Marco says:

can u add an option to edit the skill points in numbers?

beacuse i have all the skills on low lvl and now theres the hint over the xp bar with “tab”…

40. Avatar Edasorro says:

Why Fling ignore Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare? 🙁 This game has released yesterday but still nothing for 2 years 🙁

41. Avatar Steve Smith says:

How does the golden key option work? Just turn it on and I get 9999?

42. Avatar Annaconda says:

Dude, you make the cleanest and best trainers. No comment!

43. Avatar Baranowski says:

I am asking for a Ghost recon Breakpoint trainer (solo player)

44. Avatar Meeseeks says:

It would be nice if I could be able to adjust the leg droprates to a pre droprate nerf feeling ^^

45. Avatar nguyenpaul731 says:

You please make a new version for World War Z v1.30 and there are always Infinite Grenades ,thank you so much.

46. Avatar roboyoyo says:

Would it be possible to set the exp multiplier to 0? Trying to do a level 1 challenge run. Thank you so much.

47. Avatar TaChYoN says:

it would be nice to add a possibility to reset the vault hunter lvl cause some twinks that reach instant lvl 50 have lesser HP than a played character :S so please add that to your mod 🙂 i very love your work!!! thx veeery much

48. Avatar phynx says:

great trainer! working fine for me, although I only use very few options.

any chance you could add slot machine outcomes? specifically, 100% legendary class mod on the cash trap machine?

49. Avatar Paris says:

I tried the increase inventory cheat and it does not do anything. One I check my inventory I’m still maxed out and nothing changes. Can someone please help me out and tell me why? Can you update the trainer so it works please or make an unlimited carrying amount for both your guns in your inventory as well as infinite amount of guns you can store in your bank please. It would really help, thank you. If anyone can help me out and tell me why the increase in your inventory isn’t and doesn’t work I would appreciate it.

50. Avatar Paris says:

Hey everyone I got it working and everything works great and fine. I love the infinite inventory so we can have as many guns as we want. And I like we can learn all the skills without skill points. Thank you and it’s a great trainer for the game. Can we and do you recommend using the trainer if we play multiplayer or not use it when doing multiplayer?