FLiNG

Num 1 – Infinite Vehicle Health
Num 2 – Instant Refill Nitro
Num 3 – Freeze AI Vehicles
Num 4 – Can’t Be Arrested
Num 5 – Max Heat/Max Wanted Level
Num 6 – Reset Heat/Reset Wanted Level
Num 7 – Infinite Money *(Read Notes)
Num 8 – Max Reputation/Racer Level

Notes
  1. “Infinite Vehicle Health” will keep player’s vehicle health bar full, but will not prevent cosmetic damage.
  2. “Freeze AI Vehicles” works on vehicles near player, if the AI vehicles are too far away from player, it will not work on them.
  3. “Max Heat/Max Wanted Level” and “Reset Heat/Reset Wanted Level” take effects when heat increases.
  4. “Max Reputation/Racer Level” takes effect when reputation increases. Note: you need to enter garage to level up.
  5. “Infinite Money” takes effect when money changes. Note this option only works in offline mode. You must set Origin to offline mode for it to work.
Updates

2020.01.29:
1. “Max Reputation/Racer Level” no longer part of “Max Heat” option, it’s now a standalone option. Note: the updated heat and reputation options are not backward compatible.
2. “Reset Heat” will no longer reset your racer level;
3. Updated for v20200128 game version.
2019.12.12: Updated for v20191212 game version.
2019.11.21: Updated for v20191121 game version.

Download

File Date added File size Downloads
rar Need.for.Speed.Heat.v1.0-v20200128.Plus.8.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-01-29 19:13 545 KB 15931
rar Need.for.Speed.Heat.v1.0-v20191212.Plus.7.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-12-12 19:13 545 KB 45752
rar Need.for.Speed.Heat.v1.0-v20191121.Plus.7.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-21 17:16 545 KB 9439
rar Need.for.Speed.Heat.v1.0.Plus.7.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-09 16:02 545 KB 12610

110 Responses

1. Avatar rahstyles says:

Mr. Fling Can you please add a extra points for drift mode? I can never beat this

• Avatar fate says:

well you just need to equip all the drifting parts you can purchase and it’ll be easy. though may be a little annoying trying to escape from cops.

• Avatar heat says:

use cheat engine to change the points you get from drift

• Avatar Slothn says:

Pro Tip for easy drift;

> Buy showcase suspension and showcase differential.
      > Buy drag tires.
      > Go to quick tuning and put your downforce all the way to low and your steering sensitivity all the way to high.

Should be easy enough to double/triple the required points.

2. Avatar Andy says:

3. Avatar Guibaesa says:

Can you please add an option to disable the cosmetic damage please?

4. Avatar LuvHolic0987 says:

Mr. Fling I use very well what you made 🙂 and can you please add separately Max Heat mode?

5. Avatar Genjii says:

like Andt said “Max Heat/Max Racer Exp, Infinite Vehicle Health and Can’t Be Arrested have been patched”, please update the trainer too, thanks before 🙂

TRAINER ROCKS !!!!

6. Avatar Lemur says:

New update ?

7. Avatar 1a1a1a1 says:

not working after todays update

8. FLiNG FLiNG says:

Trainer updated for today’s game update.

9. Avatar Dracarys says:

Sir,,can you please update Battlefield V trainer plz

10. Avatar Montefix says:

Is it just me or God mode doesnt seem to work properly? when hit cops or get hit from them car does damage up.
    and the Max heat and that dont seem to work for me??

11. Avatar Anson says:

Guys don’t use this trainer, it resets your level.
    I was on rep level 12 and I used this trainer to reset heat, it instead resets your rep, now I am on level 1 again.
    Destructive trainer, please do not download and use.

12. Avatar Ja says:

Im getting a purchase failed notification when buying parts while offline in origin?

13. Avatar GUZZO says:

Thanks man, 100% working, safe and very useful.
    Cheers

14. Avatar Lulu says:

Is the max racer ep cheat still working? And will this make me able to buy all the cars instantly?

15. Avatar couille says:

simply the best trainer, and always no virus

thanks

16. Avatar RaZdoT says:

Can someone please tell me how to return to my original level? When i used reset heat it resetted my level to 1, when i was lvl 21. I know the max heat level option can make you level 50, but i do not want that. All i want is my original level. Why the heck are the options max heat and max level not even separate. A person could just want to experience max heat but could also want to experience some progression in the game. Any fix please? ty

17. Avatar Kevin says:

Can you make one where the drifting scores multiply or max drift points? I suck at drifting and I can’t get past the first drifting mission to progress into other main story missions.

18. Avatar Hellraezer says:

Just a request. Could you please fix Option 7 (Disable AI) as it shut down your car and not the enemy? Having a problem with the Got Your Back mission where Shaw’s life bar grows to 20x the normal size and apparently takes no damage. Some say the Mustang doesn’t do damage, and I’ve tried it with a BMW as well to no avail. I’m not sure if it’s the result of using a trainer, or if it’s from using a cracked EXE. Will test some more and let you guys know my results.

19. Avatar lex says:

Great trainer! works like a charm, how would i go about putting a custom amount of money in?
    I dont need 1000000 money lol

20. Avatar jef hardie says:

has nfs heat been patched yet

21. Avatar Nikos Krontiras says:

When i exit the game and start it again I’m back at my old level with all my purchases gone. Is that normal? Is there a way to make the purchases permanent?

22. Avatar Khaloo says:

Thanks a lot!

23. Avatar needforhacks says:

when you update for jan?

24. Avatar speedforheat says:

NFS Heat released a update yesterday

25. Avatar nfsrick says:

Reputation cheat is not working.

Getting this error:
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00004674
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000155857000
    Bytes Searched: 344.22 MB

Signature: 8B 3C 8A 41 03 78 08 89 ** ** ** 8D

Trainer Version: Need for Speed Heat v1.0-v20200128 Plus 8 Trainer
    OK

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Your game version is outdated. The new options will only work after January update. Update your game or use the old trainer.

26. Avatar Mijey says:

You are the bestest in your doing bro. I am a fan of you. Greetings from Cuba.

27. Avatar Andrei Sergyu says:

Hello , this is the issue that i have when i try using MAX HEAT/WANTED LEVEL
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 000025DC
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000155857000
    Bytes Searched: 344.22 MB

Signature: 8B 3C 8A 41 03 78 08 89 ** ** ** 8D

Trainer Version: Need for Speed Heat v1.0-v20200128 Plus 8 Trainer
    OK
    And this one issue with MAX REPUTATION/RACER LEVEL
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 000025DC
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000155857000
    Bytes Searched: 344.22 MB

Signature: 8B 3C 8A 41 03 78 08 89 ** ** ** 8D

Trainer Version: Need for Speed Heat v1.0-v20200128 Plus 8 Trainer
    OK

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Read the comments above. This option is not backward compatible. Update your game or use older version trainer.

28. Avatar Vortiir says:

When will the option come to disable cosmetic damage to the car?

29. Avatar Rakibul Islam says:

max heat\wanted level not working
    Process ID 000010C8
    Search Range 0000000140000000 – 0000000155857000
    Bytes Searched 344.22 MB

Signature 8B 3C 8A 41 03 78 08 89 8D

Trainer Version Need for Speed Heat v1.0-v20200128 Plus 8 Trainer

30. Avatar Lake333GLD says:

Great update!

31. Avatar TurboNym says:

Hi, could you please add a feature for unlimited repair kits with no cooldown? While the no damage option is cool, A repair kit option would make the game more fun. I tried using cheat engine to do it myself but I can’t seem to find the right value.

32. Avatar jef hardie says:

FLING FREEZE VECHICLES ISNT WORKING IN NFS HEAT

33. Avatar Borgo says:

My cars bought and money are rolling back, someone know how to make it keep on my acc? )=