Num 1 - Infinite Vehicle Health
Num 2 - Instant Refill Nitro
Num 3 - Slow Down AI Vehicles
Num 4 - Can't Be Arrested
Num 5 - Max Heat/Max Wanted Level
Num 6 - Reset Heat/Reset Wanted Level
Num 7 - Infinite Money *(Read Notes)
Num 8 - Max Reputation/Racer Level
- "Infinite Vehicle Health" will keep player's vehicle health bar full, but will not prevent cosmetic damage.
- "Slow Down AI Vehicles" works on vehicles near player, if the AI vehicles are too far away from player, it will not work on them.
- "Max Heat/Max Wanted Level" and "Reset Heat/Reset Wanted Level" take effects when heat increases.
- "Max Reputation/Racer Level" takes effect when reputation increases. Note: you need to enter garage to level up.
- "Infinite Money" takes effect when money changes. Note this option only works in offline mode. You must set Origin to offline mode for it to work.
2020.06.11: Updated for v20200609 game version.
2020.03.03: Updated for v20200303 game version.
1. "Max Reputation/Racer Level" no longer part of "Max Heat" option, it's now a standalone option. Note: the updated heat and reputation options are not backward compatible.
2. "Reset Heat" will no longer reset your racer level;
3. Updated for v20200128 game version.
2019.12.12: Updated for v20191212 game version.
2019.11.21: Updated for v20191121 game version.
Trainer updated for today's game version.
Thank you, for update you are awsome
Thanks @FLiNG! You are the best, I will support soon.
money hack dont work other options work all
FLiNG can we please get a trainer made for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts? Thanks in advance
Hey all of the options are working as intended but the no damage also applies to cops and AI.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contract please.
please Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Game
Thanks a lot, Fling! You are the best!
Nice trainer but money is bugged :'(
Can you make an option to disable cosmetic damage?
The infinite money option appears to only affect the "displayed" amount of money. For example, if I have $150,000 available, and buy a $149,000 item, the UI still shows that I have $150k available to me after the purchase completes.
HOWEVER, if I then attempt to make *another* purchase of $1,001 or more, the purchase fails. I presume this is because the *displayed* amount of money doesn't match the ACTUAL amount of money I have available to me after the initial purchase.
Further, the infinite vehicle health guy doesn't appear to be working at all. I've tested this via crashing head on to walls (I know nobody would ever do this in actual gameplay, but I just wanted to confirm that it wasn't working for my own sanity) and after doing enough damage, the car is wrecked, and I'm unable to shift further than 3rd gear.
Seems like EA is moving quickly to negate trainers for this one =x
Infinite money works fine in offline mode. Set Origin to offline mode as instructed in the note section. INF money sets money to 999999... in offline mode, if you don't see the value changes after purchasing item, that mean you're still online.
Thank you my man. You deserve a good support!!
Thanks so much !!
First of all, I would like to say that your trainers are the best! It made me enjoy the game more than before.
This trainer is no exception. Very well made and enhances the fun of playing the game. One feedback that I would like to give to improve this trainer is to add 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x multipliers for both money and rep similar to NFS Payback's trainer.
Keep up the great work.