FLiNG

Alt+Num 8 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 9 – Open Golden Chest Without Golden Keys

F6 – Money Multiplier
F7 – Exp Multiplier
F8 – Damage Multiplier

Notes
  1. “Infinite Health” and “Infinite Shield” take effect when you take damage; “Infinite Ammo” will set your ammo to max (exact value depends on the weapons); “Infinite Grenades” takes effect when you use grenades.
  2. “Infinite Health” also works for your battle suit and vehicle.
  3. While driving vehicles, don’t activate “Super Damage/One Hit Kill”, as it will also one hit kills your vehicle. You can use damage multiplier if needed, but you would also need to use “Infinite Health” to keep your vehicle health full.
  4. “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp; Also works on guardian exp.
  5. “Learn Skills Without Skill Points” will set your skill point to zero so you won’t see the annoying message that tells you to spend unused skill points.
  6. “Edit Money”, “Edit Eridium”, and “Edit Golden Key”: After activated, open inventory to see the values change.
  7. “Edit Eridium”: You need to obtain at least one Eridium for it to work.
  8. “Edit Golden Key”: You need to obtain at least one Golden Key for it to work. To get golden keys early in the game, use the shift code (enter it in Main/Pause menu-Social-Shift) ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H to receive 3 golden keys.
  9. “Edit Guardian Tokens”: Open guardian level screen to see the value changes. You may want to set it to 0 afterward to avoid the game keep telling you to spend remaining tokens.
  10. “Max Drop Rate”: While activated, every enemy will drop 7-10 items. Note: this option does not affect item rarity.
  11. “High Legendary Drop Rate”: While activated, each item dropped from enemies will have 10%-20% chance being a legendary item.
Updates

2020.06.28: Update for v1.0.10 game version.

Download

File Date added File size Downloads
zip Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.10.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-06-28 03:24 809 KB 29852
zip Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.8.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-04-26 08:17 808 KB 64412
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.7.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-03-26 16:59 704 KB 33136
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.6.Plus.31.Trainer.Updated-FLiNG 2020-03-13 19:49 686 KB 22399
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.6.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2020-02-14 06:14 685 KB 13719
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.5.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-12-12 19:44 684 KB 30092
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.4.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-21 18:21 685 KB 26247
rar Borderlands.3.v1.0-v1.0.3.Plus.31.Trainer-FLiNG 2019-11-01 15:01 683 KB 44046

795 Responses

1. Avatar Sanya says:

please Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Game.

2. Avatar Proteus says:

Please do not delete my post ADM
    Please Train ARK: Survival Evolved v302.2
    The old trainer only works 50%
    Please Please Please Please

3. Avatar bobo says:

How to increase exp mulitplier

4. Avatar Gkd says:

I Don’t know why, but you gotta enter/exit a vehiecle before No skill cooldown enables. Same for pet’s health, if you’re using the Beastmaster.

Did it always work like that or am I missing something?

5. Avatar robert says:

Thx FLiNG

6. Avatar Molte says:

getting error since today.
    “unable to start a remote thread, Error code: 5”

7. Avatar Alepiu says:

Inventory seems doesn’t work for me.

8. Avatar noneEggs says:

I use the Infinite Inventory option then pick up around 900 items and from then my game fucking freezes when i try to open the Inventory lmao
    Any ideas how to fix this ?
    Background: I use the Max drop rate and High legendary Drop rate at Slaughter Star 3000 then at one point there were too many legendaries my FPS droped too much so I picked up all of them items :/ of course i dont want to quit out because then I would have to do the slaughter all over

• Avatar Lucky says:

I am surprised that more people are not having the same problem.

These are my posts from almost 2 months ago – only response I got was that it was not the inventory size but the number of items that were causing the problem.
      But if the inventory were not so large then you wouldn’t have this problem!

Lucky
      2019-10-29 at 07:26
      Can you change Infinite Inventory Size to Edit Inventory as I have 650 items now and am unable to selecet any of them as this inventory size makes the game menus choke.
      I don’t know what the cut off number is.
      I would love to be able to roll back the inventory to say 100 or so.
      FLiNG
      2019-10-29 at 08:25
      It’s not the inventory size that makes the game menus choke, it’s having too many items causes this problem. You need to drop some items.
      Lucky
      2019-10-30 at 21:32
      I actually have 950 inventory items right now and the program seems unable to process them all – it actually hangs while trying to process them so thererore I am unable to drop them.

• Avatar noneEggs says:

yeah to be fair it IS the game’s limit
        BUT, we still need a way to deal with it, that’s what we need imo

• Avatar Ichthyic says:

the way to deal with it is to STOP FRIGGEN CARRYING 900 items around.

you will NEVER be able to deal with this issue, because the UI was never designed to display such large lists, and the devs will of course never optimize it TO display large lists because, duh, part of the game balance is limiting your inventory size.

your problem is not one a programmer can solve, because it’s about self control.

keep your inventory size to around 180 or less, and you will see little lag.

let it get over 200 or so, and you will start getting lots of lag.

9. Avatar Shooz says:

There is bitcoin trojans in this download. 12/3/19 I found two of them using malwarebytes.

10. Avatar Daman says:

Thanks everything works fine except eredium for me

11. Avatar Lonny says:

Is it possible to turn down the high legendary Drop rate a bit? IMO the drop rates are a bit to High.

12. Avatar Earendil says:

Trainer no longer works, probably due to the new update

13. FLiNG FLiNG says:

Trainer updated for today’s game update.

14. Avatar satkum says:

Please killing floor 2 v1090 trainer

15. Avatar gradmiral says:

thx for everything
    hades trainer plz

16. Avatar Hannah says:

I clicked the box for using the golden chest without keys by mistake and the value was lowered, after checking it in what I hoped was quick enough time, I was unfortunately wrong, as the value still says zero, how can I fix this? It’s honestly game breaking, as I only wished to use the trainer for testing builds, but it has changed all the values to zero across all of my characters. How can I reset this cost back to 1?

17. Avatar Fucking SHit says:

Stop fucking ignoring us
    What to do with “unable to start a remote thread” error?

• Avatar Dert says:

He ignores you because this problem has already been answered and the answer is to ignore the error.

Lordlance 2019-11-01 at 19:15
      Cannot set remote thread error code 5… Is there a solution?

FLiNG 2019-11-01 at 20:29
      Ignore this error if you’re playing codex version.

18. Avatar Andrew Thomas says:

i think you do an amazing job with the trainer FLiNG, personally I would not use a lot of the trainer options, with regards to the high legendary drop rate option, if you critical headshot people then you get a legendary drop anyway, I know this because im playing on TVM4, and the only options I use are damage multiplier and the gold multiplier, I use these online, I have died plenty of times, but awesome work man

19. Avatar Andrew Thomas says:

and if people know they have had an update, check here for updated trainer before shouting your mouth off about the trainer not working. simples

20. Avatar Nijaansh says:

Bitdefender detected malware and quarantined it. Idk what to do

21. Avatar ac.dc says:

—————————
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 0000136C
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000165AAB000
    Bytes Searched: 602.57 MB

Signature: 0F 10 88 ** ** 00 00 8B ** ** ** 00 00 0F 28 C1 0F C6 C1 ** ** C8

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.5 Plus 31 Trainer
    —————————
    ОК
    —————————

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Try restarting your game. And make sure your game version is 1.05. If not, then use older version trainer.

Edit: Trainer updated to fix backward compatibility issue on the latest trainer, re-download the latest trainer.

22. Avatar ac.dc says:

Телепортировка в пункт назначения, не работает.

23. Avatar Mantastic says:

Love the trainer FLiNG! Thanks!

Any possibility of adding functions to change the level of items, or have them sync with your characters level? Or increase the rate of anointed drops?

Thanks again!

24. Avatar Juggernaught says:

Teleport to waypoint does not work on, even after several game restarts
    —————————
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00008320
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000165AAB000
    Bytes Searched: 602.62 MB

Signature: 0F 10 88 ** ** 00 00 8B ** ** ** 00 00 0F 28 C1 0F C6 C1 ** ** C8

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.5 Plus 31 Trainer

25. Avatar Vshinden says:

did not work for me gave the error “unable to start a remote thread 5” and after that my game always closes alone after opening. how do i solve this?

• Avatar Pheame says:

Yeah exact same for me; I m aware this got updated yesterday, but upon launching the game with it running, both of the like closes/crashes.

So yeah how would this get resolved?

26. Avatar pooman98 says:

doesnt seem to work at all for me using latest version and running as admin

27. Avatar pooman98 says:

nevermind it does work

28. Avatar DonnieDarko says:

Trainer no longer works

29. Avatar kby` says:

I was using the trainer to teleport and saw the skill point option thinking I’d be able to use skill points and respec basically without having to go back to Sanctuary but turns out I misunderstood what it did and now I have extra skill points that I can’t seem to remove. I’ve respec’d, saved and quit and regardless of what I do, I still have 8 leftover skill points that I rather not have. Is there anything you can suggest? Thank you.

30. Avatar Bob says:

No more updates?

31. Avatar Vicky says:

Hi Fling, superb trainer.
    I have probs only in Infinite inventory size because of the freeze… can you do something about it?
    Would be great if we can even drop some weapons by choosing fast or trashing them.

32. Avatar Matthew J Freas says:

—————————
    Error Message
    —————————
    Address not found, please try to restart the game & trainer.
    If this error still occur, please contact me at FLiNGTrainer.com or at 3DMGAME.
    Be sure to include the following data (Press Ctrl+C to copy).

Process ID: 00000FEC
    Search Range: 0000000140000000 – 0000000162B2A000
    Bytes Searched: 555.17 MB

Signature: 66 0F 6E C0 48 8D 45 ** C7 45 ** 01 00 00 00 48 89 FF FF FF FF

Trainer Version: Borderlands 3 v1.0-v1.0.3 Plus 31 Trainer
    —————————
    OK
    —————————

• Avatar Farwed says:

Why do you repport problem of an outdated trainer version instead of using the latest trainer version?

33. Avatar mrmouha says:

Holy sh*t that teleport to waypoint is a life saver, the map to too huge and missions are very far and driving suck #ss

34. Avatar Kan says:

it says game is not detected process id not showing anything

35. Avatar hurr88icane says:

Latest version posted 2020-02-14 06:14 doesn’t update Golden Keys.

36. Avatar TheLocNar says:

Thank you so much for the update!!!

37. Avatar CodeKiller says:

FLiNG always at the best ! As usual ! Thanks !!!!!

38. Avatar tinbin says:

cheers for the update

39. Avatar xP4ULx says:

i keep getting an issue saying the trainer has a trojan

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

What is your antivirus and the full detection name?

• Avatar Andre says:

Unable to download it as well. Windows 10. Download failed via Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Chrome: “Failed – Virus Detected”
        Edge: “…..contained a virus and was detected”

• Avatar Andre says:

No antivirus software present on my computer other than whatever is embedded into the Windows OS itself.

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Seems like windows defender’s problem, but the file itself has no detection on windows defender, maybe the link the blocked by windows defender somehow.

• Avatar Andre says:

After digging around I did confirm that it is defender. In Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Protection history:

“Threat Blocked”
            Status: Removed

Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Detplock
            Alert level: Severe
            Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Any mirror links?

• Avatar Andre says:

Was able to download by going to Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Allowed threats > Protection history > Threat blocked > Actions > Allow

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Which trainer version are you downloading?

• Avatar Andre says:

1.06

Windows 10 is version 1909
            Build 18363.657

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Found the issue, it’s the rar file being detect, but trainer exe is not detected.

40. Avatar Mike Jones says:

Hmm, according to Hybrid-Analysis, there are quite a few suspicious things that this trainer does. See here: https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/96a845c42497bb7843fcadfdb210b07d39068abfea5790b800ed2c92c7eac223/5e497a12b8766050b42df099

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

The website you’re linking to gives a detection of Win64/GameHack.CT potentially unsafe on the trainer. Which is kinda true, because that’s what trainers are.

The long answer: The trainer itself does not care about registry settings, but the underlying windows APIs (for example, InternetReadFile you mentioned) does. This API basically reads data from the internet, could be file or data stream, in this case, it reads the version number for trainer update checking. For more information about the windows API, please check microsoft’s documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/wininet/nf-wininet-internetreadfile

• Avatar Mike+Jones says:

Thanks for your response. What about the proxy settings? I’m just curious why it would need to modify those?

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

I don’t know because I don’t design those APIs, they’re part of the Windows SDK. My guess is by not using proxy, which is the default method, it needs to disable proxy settings.

41. Avatar UnknowNymous96 says:

I use the legendary drop rate and max loot drop, but everytime a legendary drops, everything is at level 18 only (I’m already 42 [used the xp multiplier]), is there a way to scale the legendary drops to my level?

• FLiNG FLiNG says:

Item level is tied to your story progress. You’ll get items at your level after finishing the main story.

42. Avatar Pedro says:

Hi Fling, i have issues with Borderlands 3.exe , i have to change the name file to borderlands31.exe , how to change the exe file in the trainer? game process name .( sorry bad english)

43. Avatar Cygnet says:

Does this work on the steam version?

44. Avatar poiz says:

Can you update for steam ? it doesn’t work on steam version

45. Avatar GnuBee says:

Thanks for the inventory update 🙂

46. Avatar reginald says:

Seems like the Money and Eridium toggles don’t actually update the values. It updates the displayed amounts on the menu but you still have the same amount as before the change. Do I need to do something fancy instead of just picking up money/selling something after enabling the cheats?

47. Avatar oblivion says:

Hi, can you make trainers for Borderlands 1 Enhanced Edition and Borerlands 2 Remastered? Can you add ONE HIT KILL option to these trainers? THX

48. Avatar Greek Fire says:

Update for the Steam release?

49. Avatar Akim Posadas says:

Hi action skills no cooldown doesn’t work for the latest trainer thanks!

50. Avatar DavidR says:

Can you make the exp slider go past 16?